Please note that: the system updates the data every one hour, thus any update on the system during that period may not be included.
Search Conditions: Research Papers Published in Referred International Conferences, Sympoisa, and workshops
Participation in Conferences, Symposia, and Workshops
Research Papers Published in Referred International Conferences, Sympoisa, and workshops
- Eleraky NZ, Kania S and Potgieter LND..
RT-PCR for simultaneous detection of bovine and ovine respiratory syncytial viruses.CRWAD meeting. St. Louis, MO, USA. Nov., 2001..
- Abdelmarouf H. Mohieldein, Mohammad A. Alzohairy, and Marghoob Hasan..
Awareness of Diabetes Mellitus among Saudi General Population in Qassim Region, KSA7th. Metabolic Syndrome, type II Diabetes and Atherosclerosis Congress. Marrakesh, Morocco.
12-16 May 2010
- Mohieldein, A. Mohamed Abdelkarim, F. Mohammed Osman.
HbA1C as a marker to reduce lower limb amputation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.3rd International Congress on Prediabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome, Nice, France// Journal of Diabetes.
1-4 April 2009
- Natalia Belushkina, Abdelmarouf Mohieldein, Uliana Petrova.
The system Fas/Fas-L in SLEWSEAS Int. Conf. on Cellular & Molecular Biology, Biophysics & Bioengineering, Athens, Greece.
July 14-16, 2006
- N.N. Belushkina, A.H. Mohiel-Dein, U.N. Petrova.
Phenotype and apoptosis of lymphocyte subpopulations from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.FEBS special meeting 2003 on signal transduction; Brussels, Belgium.
- A.H.Mohiel-Dein, N.N.Belushkina, U.N.Petrova, N.J.Zamaeva, G.A.Lyskina..
Study expression Fas and FasL in lymphocytes peripheral blood of healthy donors and children with Systemic lupus erythematosusVIII international congress on immunorehabilitation (Allergy, immunology, and a global circuit) international J. immunorehabilitation. Cannes, France.
- Petrova U.N., Abdelmarouf Mohieldein.
The analysis immunological tolerances and damages DNA of leukocytes of peripheral blood children with SLE.II Russian Conference. « Young scientists », Moscow.
- 25. Salah Mesalhy, Mohamed Fathi Mohammed and George John.
Echinacea as growth promoting, immunostimulatory and antimicrobial agent in Tilapia nilotica (Oreochromis niloticus) via earthen pond experiment8th International Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Egypt, 12-14 October, 1003-1042.
- 26. Salah Mesalhy, Nashwa Abdel Atti and Mohamed Fathy.
Effect of Garlic on The Survival, Growth, Resistance To Cold Stress and Challenge Infection In Tilapia nilotica, Oreochromis niloticus8th International Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Egypt, 12-14 October, 277- 296.
- 27. Ryad Khlil and Salah Mesalhy.
Photobacteriosis in some fishes in Egypt8th International Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Egypt, 12-14 October, 1211- 1228.
- 28. Mohamed Wafeek, Ibrahim Shakr and Salah Mesalhy.
Effect of Macrophytes (Hyacinth and Chlorella) on Water Polluted By Heavy Metal and The Pathophysiological Response of Exposed Fish8th International Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Egypt, 12-14 October, 531- 550.
- 29. Ahmed M.M. El-Ashram, Mohamed Fathi Mohammed and Salah Mesalhy.
Effect of Biobuds as A Commercial Probiotic Product In The Culture of Nile Tilapia Cultured Tilapia8th International Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Egypt, 12-14 October, 1089- 1096.
- 30. Salah-Mesalhy, Osama Abd-Allah, Wafaa Abou- Elella, Boshra Hussein.
Effect of Pseudomonas Fluorescens Infection in The Hematology, Serum Biochemistry and Histopathology of Catfish (Clarias garipenus) with Trials for Treatment and ControlDuetscher Tropentag 2008, October 7-8, Hohenham Univ., Stuttgart, Germany, 357.
- Salah-Mesalhy, Osama Abd-Allah, Amina Mahmoud, Hala Gafer.
Efficiency of Levamisole in Improving The Immune Response of Catfish (Clarias gariepenus) to Aeromonas hydrophila Vaccine: Clinico-Pathological StudiesDuetscher Tropentag 2008, October 7-8, Hohenham Univ., Stuttgart, Germany, 358.
- Abdel Moneim El Meleigy, Salah Mesalhy, Mahmoud El Hammamy, Nagwa Shalaby and Seham Fouaad.
Effect of some chemical pollutants on the response of chickens to vaccinationInt. conference of Poultry Science Association, 2008, July 20-23, Niagara, Ontario, Canada, 615 - 623.
- 33. Salah Mesalhy, Mohammed Fathi Mohammed and George John.
Effect of probiotics on the survival, growth, resistance to cold stress and challenge infection in Oreochromis niloticusThe Arabian Seas International Conference on Science and Technology of Aquaculture, Fisheries and Oceanography, Kuwait, 10-13 February.
- 34. George John, Salah Mesalhy, Mahmoud Rezk, Gamal El-Naggar and Mohamed Fathi.
Effect of some immunostimulants as feed additives on the survival and growth performance of Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus and their response to artificial infectionThe International Arab African Fish Resources Conference, published in Egyptian J. of Fisheries and Aquatic Biology, 11 (3) 1299 – 1308.
- 35. Salah Mesalhy, George John, Gamal El-Naggar and Mohamed Fathi.
Effect of Echinacea on body gain, survival and some hematological and immunological parameters of Oeochrmis niloticus and their response to challenge infectionThe International Arab African Fish Resources Conference, published in Egyptian J. of Fisheries and Aquatic Biology, 11 (3) 435 - 445.
- 36. Anisa, M. Moustafa, Abd-El-Menem A. Aly, Salah M. Aly, Hussein A. Elghobashy, Samya, I. Hasanin and Atef E. Ibrahim.
Influence of phenol pollution on Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)The International Arab African Fish resources Conference, published in Egyptian J. of Fisheries and Aquatic Biology, 11 (3) 709 – 720.
- 38. Dawah A., Mesalhy S., El-Naggar G..
Laboratory studies for preventing the growth of Micocystis auroginosa using Chlorella and Scenedesmus in the Nile tilapia culture7th Int. Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Mexico, 10-13 Sept, 366-374.,/Egypt. J. of Agriculture Research, 84 (1A) 191-203.
- 39. Dawah A., El-Naggar G.; Mesalhy S..
Biological control of cyanobacterium; Microcystis sp. Using Chlorophyceae Chlorella and Scenedesmus mass culture7th Int. Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Mexico, 10-13 Sept., 375-386.
- 43. Ahmed Diab, Salah Mesalhy, George John, Yasser Abdel Hadi and Mohamed Fathi.
Effect of some local immunostimulants on the survival, growth performance and challenge infection of Oreochromis niloticus7th International Symposium on tilapia in Aquaculture, Mexico, 10-13 Sept., 220-232.
- 45. Aly S., Fayek s., Amer O., El-Ashram A. and Shagar G..
Pathological evaluation to some protozoa infections among freshwater fish in Egyptian aquacultureDuetscher Tropentag, October 11-13, Hohenham Univ., Stuttgart, Germany.
- 46. Aly S., Eissa I., Badran A., Elamie M., Hussein B..
Pathological studies on encysted metacercariae infections among some freshwater fish in Egyptian aquacultureDuetscher Tropentag, October 11-13, Hohenham Univ., Stuttgart, Germany.
- Antonio Cossu, Tizian Lai, Piero Cossu, Marco Casu, Marco Curini Galletti, Salah Mesalhy.
Differenziamento genetic tra popolazioni di Marina ileanae Currini Galletti, 1997 (Rhabditophora:Proseriata) provenientia dal canal di Suez e dal Mar Rosso66 Conresso Nazionale Unione Zoologica Italiana, 19-22 Settmbre, 2005, Rome.
- Aldebasi, YH.
Prevalence of uncorrectable refractive errorEuropian Academy of Optometry, Warsaw 2014.
14-19 May 2014
- TARIQ A. ALHAMAD.
post retinal prosthesis visual rehabilitationRSOS 2.