Please note that: the system updates the data every one hour, thus any update on the system during that period may not be included.
Search Conditions: Research Papers authored with others and published in National or Local Journals
Research Publications in Scientific Journals
Research Papers authored with others and published in National or Local Journals
- S. A. Taha, M. M. El-Olemy, M. Raza.
Evaluation of epicoprostanol: a major sterol of ambergris for antiinflammatory and antipyretic activitiesPakistan Journal of Pharmacology.
11(2): 65-72 1994
- Sadek A. Taha, M. Raza.
A study of epicoprostanol for the change in plasma biochemical parameters in ratsProceedings of Second Biennial Conference on Pharmacology and Therapeutics. (Editors; Ahmed S. I. and Ahmed S. P.).
1997 Pp. 119-135
- Muhammad Raza, Othman A. Al-Shabanah, Mohammed M. Al- Harbi, Tarig M. H. El-Hadiyah, Shoeb Qureshi.
Antinociceptive activity of vigabatrin in mice.Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal.
2000 8(4): 164-174
- Muhammad Raza, Abdullah A. Alghasham, Mohammad S. Alorainy, Tarig M. El-Hadiyah.
Potentiation of valproate-induced anticonvulsant response by Nigella sativa seed constituents: The role of GABA receptorsInternational Journal of Health Sciences.
2008 2 (1): 15-25
- Akhlaq Waheed, Mohammad S. Alorainy, Abdullah A. Alghasham, Suroor A. Khan, Muhammad Raza..
Synthesis of substituted pyrimidines and their evaluation for antibacterial and antinociceptive effects.International Journal of Health Sciences.
2008 2 (1): 39-48
- bdullah Alghasham, Hesham Saad Ata, Said El-Deeb, Abdul-Raheem Meki, Salah Shehada.
Study of protective effect of date and Nigella sativa on Aflatoxine B1 ToxicityInt J Health Sciences..
- Abdullah Alghasham, Youssef A. Barakat.
Serum visfatin and its relation to insulin resistance and inflammation in type 2 diabetic patients with and without macroangiopathySaud Med J.
- • Akhlaq Waheed, Mohammad S Alorainy, Abdullah Alghasham, Suroor A Khan, Muhammad Raza.
Synthesis of a new series of substituted pyrimdines and its evaluation for antibacterial anticonceptive effects.Int J Health Sciences.
- •Muhammad Raza, Abdullah Alghasham, Mohammad S Alorainy, Tariq M El-Hadiyah.
Potentiation of valproate-induced anticonvulsant response by Nigella sativa seeds constituents: the role of GABA receptorsInt J Health Sciences.
- Muhammad Raza,Mohammad S Alorainy, Abdullah Alghasham.
Evaluation of ambrein and epicoprostanol for their antioxidant properties: protection against adriamycin-induced free radical toxicity.Food Chem Toxicol.
- Abdulrahman Almesned, Ahmad Almeman, Ali Mohammad Alakhtar, Abdulmajeed Abdulkarim AlAboudi, Ahmed Zabin Alotaibi, Yazeed Abdullah Al-Ghasham, Mohammed Saleh Aldamegh..
Basic life support knowledge of healthcare students and professionals in the Qassim University.International Journal of Health Sciences.
- • Naeem Z, Bux Hussain, Faiza Shaukat, Mohammad Haneef Memon,.
Family Planning: Knowledge, Attitude and Practice in Northern Pakistan,Medical Channel Vol: 12, No: 2, April -June 2006, 51-54..
April -June 2006
- • Zahid Naeem, Faiza Shaukat,.
Child Labor and its relation to Poverty - a study in urban settlement of Karachi, Pakistan.Pak J Med Res,July-Sep 2010 vol 49,( 3).
- Zahid Naeem, AbdulRahman AlMohaimeed, Fawzy Khalil Sharaf, Hisham Ismail, Faiza Shaukat, SN Bazmi Inam.
Vitamin D status among population of Qassim Region, Saudi ArabiaIJHS, Vol 5, No.2(5).